1st Day SAN JOSE – UVITA
Departure from San José in a private transfer to the Uvita area, crossing the mountains that surround the central valley using the main road that connects the capital with the coastal area, for a journey of 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours approximately until you reach the charming Crystal Whale Resort.
Characterized by its spectacular position between the mountain and the ocean, it is a pleasure to enjoy unforgettable and romantic sunsets caressed by a fresh breeze.
Upon arrival at the Resort you will have free time to enjoy the facilities and at the end of the day enjoy a dinner at the Hotel Restaurant (drinks not included).
2nd Day UVITA –MARINO BALLENA PARK
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Cristal Ballena Resort (meals included, Drinks not included).
This day we will be starting with a tour leaving the hotel early morning, where the transport will take you to meet with the guide and provide a safety talk and review the itinerary. Then they will move to the beach on a 500-meter land route. They will board the boat in Punta Uvita beach. Currently there is no port or marina in Uvita Beach so the boarding is done directly on the beach.
The Combo tour takes place within the Marino Ballena National Park and is a combination of 3 to 3.5 hours that includes, the search for dolphins which are commonly resident in the area, observation of seabirds in the islets of the marine park and also we went through the sector of marine beach caverns windows where the boat can approach the beautiful caverns and in this place you can see rock formations carved by the erosion of the sea and the tectonic activity, besides appreciating the coast of Bahia Ballena and its paradisiacal beaches that are under protection, to then enjoy a delicious an refreshing splashdown in the Marino Ballena Park.
Once the tour is finished, ground transportation will take you to the hotel, where you will have the rest of the afternoon to relax.
The humpback whales visit the waters of Costa Rica and the Ballena National Marine Park, between mid June to the end of October (South American Population) and again in mid-December to the end of February (North American Population). As they migrate to and from the feeding and mating areas.
Bottlenose dolphins and spotted dolphins from Paci fi c are regularly seen throughout the year.
** Children: Children over 4 years old can participate
** PARTICIPATION OF PREGNANT WOMEN IS NOT ALLOWED
3rd Day UVITA
Breakfast at Cristal Ballena Resort (included).
Free morning to enjoy the area and optional activities.
At 12.00 m.d. Check out of the hotel.
Private transfer from Uvita – Cristal Ballena Resort back to San José.
END OF SERVICES
- – All times are approximate and the logistics or order of the itinerary may vary. Changes may arise depending on the weather and road conditions. Always check with your guide the hours of departure for your activities.
- – If you have a food restriction, please let us know before the trip, as the options at Tortuguero are limited.
- – There is limited luggage space on buses and boats. Please pack light, for a maximum of 25lb per person.
- – The entrance to the National Park is not included in its program. As of November 1, 2014 the amount is $ 15 USD per adult person and $ 5 per child between 6 and 12 years old.
- – Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, cocktails or bottled water is not included in the package price.
- – The spawning season covers the months of July to October.
- – What to bring: Poncho (raincoat), comfortable walking shoes and sandals, swimsuit, quick-drying cotton clothes, a light coat, cape / cap, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera / binoculars and personal items.
¿WHAT IS INCLUDE IT?
- 2 nights accommodation at the Crsital Ballena Resrt.
- Bahia Aventuras Combo tour
- Breakfast: 2
- Lunch: 1
- Dinner: 2
- Private transportation by land San José – Crystal Ballena Resort, Uvita – San José.
NOT INCLUDE IT
- Tips for waitresses and porters at Cristal Ballena Resrt
- Bottle of water during transfers.
- Other meals or drinks not included in the itinerary.
- Alcoholic drinks.
Rates valid for the month of May 2019
|US$ 1,059.00||US$ 1,291.00||US$ 1,037.00||US$ 362.00|
- All rates are per person in US dollars.
- Rates quoted with the minimum number of participants mentioned in each range, if the number of people varies, it is necessary to request a re-quote for services.
- Child rate applies for ages from 3 to 11 years old, as long as the children share a room with two adults, maximum 2 children per room.
Cristal Ballena is a wonderful 4 star Resort with its spectacular view of the ocean, it has Bar – Restaurant “Pura Vida” and a Beauty Center “Spa Cristal”. It is located in the heart of 12 hectares of tropical gardens and a few minutes from the National Park “Marino Ballena” The hotel is located in Costa Ballena, in the South Pacific area of Costa Rica, this area in continuous development is 25 kms south of Dominical and 7 km south of Uvita, located 185 km from San José and 30 minutes from Palmar Sur Airport, the Crystal Ballena Resort & Spa is part of a 30-acre private property of tropical gardens in the hill between the pacific ocean and the dense tropical forest For its spectacular position between the mountain and the ocean it is a pleasure to enjoy the majestic sunsets.
The Resort is built in a relaxing environment of large green areas, and a Mediterranean style very elegant. All our rooms are equipped with air conditioning, mini bar, telephone for local and international calls, coffee maker, satellite television, shower hot guide, hair dryer, fan and safe. We also offer our guests, WiFi, games room, reading room, gardens, sports path, rainforest path, transport to the beach, swimming pool, Spa “Cristal”. It is important to mention that the hotel is certified by the ICT (Costa Rican Institute of Tourism) as a four-star hotel and also has the CST certification (Certification of Tourism Sustainability), in which it has a level of four pages.